November 30, 2012
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Lennie Jarratt Announces Campaign
(Round Lake, IL – November 7, 2011) Lennie Jarratt is officially announcing his candidacy for the 31st State Senate District.
I am running on the platform of supporting families, not government. Too many families in the 31st State Senate District are losing their jobs and homes due to the bad policies coming from Springfield. These bad policies now have Illinois ranked in the 48th worst financial position. Springfield is broke and their only solution it to squeeze more money from families with higher income taxes, high gas taxes, and internet taxes that destroyed extra income for many home based businesses.
My track record of holding local officials accountable for their actions puts Springfield on notice that I am coming to change the culture and end the back room deals. Together, we can restore fiscal sanity and once again have Springfield policies supporting families, not government.
Press Release Archive
- Lennie Jarratt Announces Election Night Results Watch Party
- Lennie Jarratt Announces the Personal Support of Joel Pollak, Editor-in-Chief and In-House counsel for Breitbart.com
- Lennie Jarratt Announces Endorsement of Illinois Family Action
- Lennie Jarratt Statement on the Arrest of State Representative Derrick Smith
- Lennie Jarratt Releases Campaign Commercial: “It’s Time to do Things Different”
- Lennie Jarratt Releases Endorsement Videos
- Lennie Jarratt Announces Endorsement of the Illinois Homeschool PAC
- Lennie Jarratt Announces Endorsement of Bruno Behrend
- Lennie Jarratt Announces Opening of Second Office and support from American Grizzlies United
- Lennie Jarratt Announces Endorsement of John Tsarpalas, former Executive Director Illinois Republican Party